If you are unable to login to your account, please review these instructions.
Check to be sure that the Username and Password you are using are correct. You can call the club if you don't remember your username and password.
Your browser saves a copy of Web pages you access in a special folder called a cache. Sometimes an older version of the Log In page is still in the cache and your browser does not load the new page when you try to login. Try emptying your cache. (See your browser help for instructions on emptying the cache or clearing the history.) Then close and reopen your browser and try logging in again.
To clear your cache in Firefox:
1. Go to the "Tools" menu
2. Select "Options"
3. Select "Privacy"
4. Select the "Clear Now" button
5. Click "OK"
To clear your cache in Internet Explorer:
1. Go to the "Tools" menu
2. Select "Internet Options"
3. On the "General" tab click on the "Delete..." button under "Browsing history"
4. Click on the "Delete files" button under the "Temporary Internet Files". Select "Yes" in the dialogue box asking "Are you sure you want to delete all temporary Internet Explorer files?"
5. Click on the "Delete History" button under "History". Select "Yes" in the dialogue box asking "Are you sure you want to delete your history of visited websites?"
6. When the files are through deleting, click "Close" at the bottom of the "Delete Browsing History" box.
To clear your cache in Safari for Mac:
1. At the upper left of the browser, click on the "Safari" tab.
2. A drop down menu will appear.
3. Click on "Empty Cache..."
4. When asked "Are you sure you want to empty the cache," click "Empty."
5. Close your browser and re-open it to save the changes.
Other Reasons for Inability to Login
User Entry Error. Occasionally you have entered a Web address or password incorrectly, or clicked on the wrong link. If you have successfully logged in before and you cannot login now, please try again and carefully note any system or error messages that may be displayed.
Internet Service Provider. The Internet Service Provider (ISP) that provides your access to the Internet may be experiencing an outage, peak usage, or other network problem. In most cases, when there is an ISP problem, the login page will not be displayed. In some cases, the page will be displayed and you can enter a User ID and Password and click the Log In button, but your session times out before the login can be completed.
There is a problem with your Web browser or you need a higher version Web browser. If you are a Windows user, try logging in with one of the following recommended browsers:
If you are already using one of these browser versions, you can also try re-installing the browser.
The following are instructions for enabling cookies based on your Web browser.
How to Enable Cookies for Microsoft Internet Explorer:
How to Enable Cookies from Safari:
From the menu bar of the browser, Click on "Safari." From the drop down menu, select "Preferences..." Select the "Security" icon. In the "Accept cookies" section, click on "Always." Close the dialogue box.
How Cookies Work. As you browse the Web, some cookies are "set" on your Web browser. For example, cookies are used to store preferences you have requested on frequently visited Web sites. When you close your browser, some cookies are stored in your computer's memory in a cookie file, while some expire immediately. All cookies have expiration dates.